The 2016 Urban Waters National Training Workshop is sponsored by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, on behalf of the Urban Waters Federal Partnership – an innovative union of fourteen agencies working to provide integrated support to communities – particularly underserved and economically distressed communities – as they transform their local urban waters into treasured centerpieces for community revitalization.
Materials from the 2016 National Training Workshop and additional resources to help support your work are available here.
- Workshop Materials (electronic copies of workshop documents)
- Presentations from 2016 National Training Workshop (will be updated after workshop, please check back)
- Workshop Evaluation Form (online version)
- Urban Waters Federal Partnership Guiding Documents
- Useful Tools and Resources
- Examples of Local Products and Accomplishments
- Special Topics Related to Urban Waters Work
- Click HERE to watch Jennifer Owen-White’s TED Talk on Valle de Oro National Wildlife Refuge!
The website will be updated after the workshop, please check back for new information!