Archived Information from the 2016 Urban Waters National Training Workshop
The 2016 Urban Waters National Training Workshop is sponsored by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, on behalf of the Urban Waters Federal Partnership – an innovative union of fourteen agencies working to provide integrated support to communities – particularly underserved and economically distressed communities – as they transform their local urban waters into treasured centerpieces for community revitalization.
Materials from the 2016 National Training Workshop and additional resources to help support your work are available here.
- Workshop Materials (electronic copies of workshop documents)
- Presentations from 2016 National Training Workshop
- Workshop Evaluation Form (online version)
- Urban Waters Federal Partnership Guiding Documents
- Useful Tools and Resources
- Examples of Local Products and Accomplishments
- Special Topics Related to Urban Waters Work
- Click HERE to watch Jennifer Owen-White’s TED Talk on Valle de Oro National Wildlife Refuge!